The Gordon Square Arts District’s theatres offer exciting, accessible programming every season.
For the latest performances or movie showtimes, please visit the theatres’ websites:
There are also many recurring festivals, celebrations and public events in the Gordon Square Arts District, including:
- Snow Day in Detroit Shoreway (December annually)
- Día de Muertos (October annually)
- Third Fridays at 78th Street Studios (year-round)
- Dyngus Day (April annually)
- Cleveland Marathon (May annually)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel Italian Festival (July annually)
For more Detroit Shoreway neighborhood events, visit detroitshoreway.org.
Want to receive an e-newsletter with neighborhood events and opportunities? Subscribe to the Community Catalyst.